LLDC Corporate Wiki - Main PageEdit
A wiki to improve information processes, promote departmental and employee communications , collaborative working, manage projects and associated documents . Share knowledge by engaging stakeholders, the community and raise overall awareness of LLDC and the legacy vision of London 2012 .
This wiki is part of an MSc IM assessment, it is entirely fictional and is not approved by LLDC in any way.
This is the homepage for the London Legacy Development Corporation Wiki. Here you will find a space where all organisational documentation can be created, stored, edited and shared. LLDC employees, organisations, partners and the community can work effectively, collaboratively and remotely.
Please use this wiki to store documents, to communicate between departments, browse for information, develop projects and work collaboratively.
- Information Management - Records management , guidance, standards, policies, initiatives, IM projects, training , legislation and regulations, Publication Scheme.
- Knowledge Sharing - for collective intelligence , collaborative working, inter-departmental , organizational, governmental, national .
- Document Management - Planning decisions, committee meeting notes, Local Planning Authority , Development Management, Statutory and Community Consultation , Environment Sustainability Policy , Infrastrucutre and Connectivity
- Project Development - Ongoing projects , planning , local planning , create reports , track actions and planning , project management documentation , engineering documentation , contractor/employee information .
- Communication - Address books, contact details , press release , meeting notes , board meeting notes , publications .
- Community - Community Portal , LLDC partnerships , news , events , legacy development , resources and information
- Investment - Opportunities, venues, corporate finances , infrastructure , partnerships .
- Training - LLDC company training documentation and information .
http://sallygale.wordpress.com/lldc-information-management-blog/ - Latest Blog post, keeping you up to date on the latest IM developments.
Calendar of Events - What's on and where. Use calendar to advertise meetings, training sessions etc.
Categories - please tag or categorise all information added or edited to create the corporate folksonomy for successful searching or browsing by users.
Versioning - Older versions of any documents can be found under 'History' in Document Info.